The FIC Startup Award
The FIC Startup Award aims to encourage innovation and entrepreneurship in the cybersecurity sector. The jury consists of end-users, investment funds, representatives of ANSSI and the Ministries of Interiors and of the Armed Forces. One or more innovatives companies are rewarded each year.
4 prizes are awarded each year: the Startup Award Winner, the Jury Prize, the Jury’s Favourite and the Cybersecurity for Industry (OT) Award.
Organised with the support of:
The FIC Startup Award has become more international and is open to European startups*.
Applications are now made in French and English (application form and auditions).
*European Union, United Kingdom, Switzerland and Norway.
- You are a European company legally constituted on September 1, 2022
- You are less than 5 years old
- You have a turnover of less than 5 million euros
- You work in the field of security, digital trust and/or industrial cyber security
N.B.: Apart from the winners of the 2021 and 2022 editions, participants from previous years can apply again (within the limit of 3 successive participations).
2022 Startup contest Winners
The finalists of the 2022 edition
2023 Jury composition
- Farah RIGAL, Vice-President, Deputy Head of Global Cyber Security Services, ATOS (President of the jury)
- Olivier ALLEMAND, CISO, EDF
- Jean-Michel ANDRÉ, CIO / Vice President Information Systems, SEB group
- Bertrand BLOND, Director of Cyber Information Systems, Ministry of Armed Forces (France)
- General Marc BOGET, Commander of the Gendarmerie in cyberspace, French National Gendarmerie
- Christophe BOUILLARD, CISO, MIRABAUD group
- Alain BOUILLÉ, Managing director, CESIN
- Bernard CARDEBAT, Cybersecurity Director, ENEDIS
- Vice-admiral Arnaud COUSTILLIÈRE, President, Cyber Center of Excellence, France
- Gil DELILLE, Conseiller senior en matière de cybersécurité et de risques informatiques, GROUPE CRÉDIT AGRICOLE
- Julien DREANO, CISO Group, FRAMATOME
- Yseult GARNIER, Head of Industrial Cybersecurity Department, SNCF
- Aurore GILLET, Former Regional Information Security Officer, EUROFINS
- Olivier GUERIN, Deputy head of the technology & innovation office, French National Agency for the Security of Information Systems
- Sabri KHEMISSA, Group OT Cybersecurity Manager, IMERYS
- François LAVASTE, Executive Director at TIKEHAU ACE CAPITAL and ECSO Vice-Chairman
- William LECAT, Investment Director, CYBER IMPACT VENTURES
- Thierry MANCIOT, Head of Digital Cyber Security for Industrial Affairs, SANOFI
- Marine MARTIN, Responsible for the CERT, AG2R LA MONDIALE
- Aurélie MICHAUD, Head of CISO Office, EUROCLEAR
- Laurence THOMAZEAU, Vice president Group CISO & DPO, AIR LIQUIDE
2021 A look back at the FIC Startup Award 2021
After the auditions in January 2021, the Jury decided to reward three startups: Gitguardian, FIC Startup Award – Hackuity, Jury Prize and Ubble, Jury’s Favourite.
The finalists of the 2021 edition