Date, place, timings
The venue: Lille Grand Palais
Opening hours (for the visitors)
How to get there?
- Train station : Lille Europe ou Lille Flandres. To reserve your tickets or check the schedules www.oui.sncf
- Line 2 – station “Lille Grand Palais” or “Mairie de Lille”
- Ligne Citadine – arrêt “Lille-Zénith”
- From Dunkerque, Bailleul, Calais, Boulogne (A25) : Take the exit n°1 at Lille (attention exit on the left). Then take the road 2A to Lille Grand Palais.
- From Paris (A1), Tournai, Mons, Bruelles (A27), Valenciennes (A23) : exit n°2, then road A2 to Lille Grand Palais.
- Exit n°2A : Underground parking (toll parking)
- Exit n°2B : Access for partners and delivery
The FIC is committed to:
- Protect the health and well-being of our visitors, partners, employees and suppliers;
- Observe the sanitary measures and recommendations issued by the public authorities (in effect at the time of the event), in close collaboration with the Lille Grand Palais team.
As a participant of FIC 2022, you agree to comply with all sanitary measures described in the present Protocol.
“Clean & Safe destination” label
In addition to the sanitary measures that will be implemented during the International Cybersecurity Forum, Lille Grand Palais is certified as a “Clean & Safe Destination” and adheres to the Covid-19 Health Charter established by Hello Lille.
Lille Métropole, key partner in the recovery, is the first touristic destination in France to develop a Health Charter together with the Pasteur Institute of Lille. This Charter is divided into 10 commitments to fight against the spread of the COVID-19 epidemic — such as respecting the barrier measures and social distancing, and applying a specific cleaning and disinfection procedure.
The purpose of this certification is to reassure all visitors that Lille is a “safe” destination.